- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Brown TLV Urban Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, City View
Deluxe Room, City View
Superior Room, City View
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Brown TLV Urban Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gordon Beach and Hilton Beach. Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan and Luna Park are also worth visiting.
- Rothschild Boulevard - 3 min walk
- Carmel Market - 6 min walk
- Banana Beach - 10 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 14 min walk
- Habima Theatre - 18 min walk
- Holon - Wolfson Station - 5 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 28 min drive
- Garden Lounge — 1 min walk
- Rooftop Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Brown TLV Urban Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ILS 45 and ILS 60 for adults, and ILS 45 and ILS 60 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: ILS 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: ILS 290 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were supposed to stay for 3 nights. After the 1st night we checked out and moved to another hotel. No restaurant. No breakfast. Very dark place. Only 1 elevator. Early in the morning after our first and only night the fire alarm went off. It was a false alarm but the elevator stopped working for one hour anyway. We had to use the stairs. As soon as we entered the room I took off my shoes but the floor was sticky. The towels smelled like urine. My wife started to cry believing it was dirty but we were told that it was the smell of amonia from the cleaning process. We decided to check out and the guy from the reception was really rude. The manager came and he was very nice and apologized but overall a very bad experience. On top of it all, it’s grossly overpriced for what it offers. We were coming from the wonderful King David Hotel in Jerusalem, so it was a real contrast.