Overview of Metropolitan Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Small Single Room
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Metropolitan Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Ben Yehuda Street and Dizengoff Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nokia Arena or Bloomfield Stadium.
- Frishman Beach - 4 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 7 min walk
- Dizengoff Square - 9 min walk
- Jerusalem Beach - 9 min walk
- Dizengoff Centre - 10 min walk
- Tel Aviv HaShalom Station - 14 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Metro Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ILS 148 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for ILS 44 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ILS 60 and ILS 100 for adults, and ILS 60 and ILS 100 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: ILS 80 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 44 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 148 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Metropolitan Hotel Tel Aviv
- Metropolitan Tel Aviv
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was smart, the room was nice, with a lovely view of the sea. The people were friendly and helpful.