Search Stirling, Scotland Hotels from AU$65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Stirling, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its monuments and university setting.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Stirling
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI) 40.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) 41.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stirling
The city's cultural venues include Argyll's Lodging and Smith Art Gallery and Museum. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Tolbooth, Old Town Jail, and Mar's Walk. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Stirling is worth a campus tour.
In Stirling, there are 70 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baron House Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Victoria Square Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Castlecroft - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Glasgow Cathedral, located 21.1 mi (34 from the heart of the city, and Celtic Park, which is 21.3 mi (34.3 away.
Getting Around Stirling
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Stirling Station or Stirling Bridge Of Allan Station. Stirling might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Stirling
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Stirling gets about 52.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Stirling?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Stirling, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Stirling?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Stirling?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Stirling?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Stirling?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Stirling?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Stirling?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Stirling?
Where's the best place to stay in Stirling to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Stirling?
Recent Reviews in Stirling
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Stirling airport?
- Where to stay near top Stirling attractions?
- More accommodation types in Stirling
- What kind of hotels are in Stirling?
- Which hotel chains are in Stirling?
- What are the most popular hotels in Stirling?
- Are there hotels near Stirling?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends