Search Auchterarder, Scotland Hotels from AU$135
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Sep. 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Auchterarder, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. A top sight in the area is Church.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Auchterarder
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI) 43.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Dundee (DND) 46.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Auchterarder
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Buchanty Spout. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gleneagles and Gleneagles Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Auchterarder. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- CLC Duchally Country Estate - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this vacation home. This 4-star vacation home features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Smiddy Haugh Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Church, located 18.4 mi (29.6 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Auchterarder
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Auchterarder Gleneagles Station. Auchterarder may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Auchterarder
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Auchterarder is 0.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Auchterarder?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Auchterarder, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Auchterarder?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Auchterarder?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Auchterarder?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Auchterarder?
What's the best high-end hotel in Auchterarder?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Auchterarder?
Recent Reviews in Auchterarder
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Auchterarder airport?
- Where to stay near top Auchterarder attractions?
- More accommodation types in Auchterarder
- Which hotel chains are in Auchterarder?
- What are the most popular hotels in Auchterarder?
- Are there hotels near Auchterarder?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends