Search Perth, Scotland Hotels from AU$78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Perth, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. Welcoming and rural, this city will delight tourists with its golf courses, gardens, and theaters. West Park, Verdant Works, and Discovery Point are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Perth
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND) 25.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI) 50 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Perth
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Perth Concert Hall, Perth Art Gallery and Museum, and Fergusson Gallery. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Scone Palace. Golfing is a top activity, and North Inch Golf Course is one place to visit.
In Perth, you'll find 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Townhouse - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Fitzroy - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
- Rosebank Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Top places to visit in the area include West Park, located 16.7 mi (26.8 from the heart of the city, and Verdant Works, which is 17.7 mi (28.4 away.
Getting Around Perth
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Perth Station. Perth might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Perth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Perth gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Perth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Perth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Perth?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Perth?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Perth?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Perth?
What's the best luxury hotel in Perth?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Perth?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Perth?
Recent Reviews in Perth
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Perth airport?
- Where to stay near top Perth attractions?
- More accommodation types in Perth
- What kind of hotels are in Perth?
- Which hotel chains are in Perth?
- What are the most popular hotels in Perth?
- Are there hotels near Perth?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends