Travelers to Callander give high marks for the lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, golf courses, and forests.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Callander
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) 45.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) 86 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Callander
The city's cultural venues include Hamilton Toy Collection and Galleria Luti. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Callander - Balquhidder Trail and Bracklinn Falls Bridge and Callander Crags.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Callander. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glengarry Guest House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Creagan House - With a stay at this 5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Roman Camp Country House Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Callander
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.09 inches of rain falls on Callander each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F