Search Steamboat Springs, Colorado Hotels from AU$151
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 12 Jan. 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 12 Jan. 2021
Visiting Steamboat Springs
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Steamboat Springs, and visitors give high marks for the ski areas, world-class hot springs, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the city is Steamboat Ski Resort.
- There are 1572 hotels and other accommodations in Steamboat Springs
- The closest major airport is in Steamboat Springs, CO (SBS) 4.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley) 32.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Steamboat Springs
Cultural venues in the city include Steamboat Art Museum, The Chief Theater, and Tread of Pioneers Museum. The hot springs, mountain views, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Fish Creek Falls, Mount Werner, and Strawberry Hot Springs are worth a visit. Skiing, hiking, and snowboarding are top activities, while sights to visit include Steamboat Ski Resort, Howelsen Ski Area, and Yampa River Core Trail.
In Steamboat Springs, you'll find 1572 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Chalet Val d'Isere - With a stay at this 3.5-star vacation home, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Victorian Luxury B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Aspen View Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Steamboat Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 3°F at night
- About 24.65 inches of rain falls on Steamboat Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 5°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Steamboat Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Steamboat Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Steamboat Springs?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Steamboat Springs?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Steamboat Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Steamboat Springs?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Steamboat Springs?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Steamboat Springs?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Steamboat Springs?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Steamboat Springs?
Recent Reviews in Steamboat Springs
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Steamboat Springs airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Steamboat Springs?
- Where to stay near top Steamboat Springs attractions?
- More accommodation types in Steamboat Springs
- What kind of hotels are in Steamboat Springs?
- Which hotel chains are in Steamboat Springs?
- What are the most popular hotels in Steamboat Springs?
- Are there hotels near Steamboat Springs?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends