Search Sepang, Selangor Hotels from AU$21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Dec. 2019
Reviewed on 13 Mar. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sepang, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and lively bar scene. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Sepang International Circuit, Putra Mosque, and Putrajaya Independence Square.
- You'll find 1728 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 1.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 42.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sepang
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sepang International Circuit, KLIA Jungle Boardwalk, and National Automobile Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Sultan Abdul Samad Mosque to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sepang. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sama-Sama Hotel, KL International Airport - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Rumah Putih Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Orange Hotels Kota Warisan at KLIA - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli, and a computer station.
Popular places to see around the area include Putra Mosque, located 11.5 mi (18.5 from the heart of the city, and Putrajaya Independence Square, which is 11.5 mi (18.5 away.
Getting Around Sepang
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Lumpur International Airport Station or Kuala Lumpur Salak Tinggi Station. Sepang might not have as many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sepang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sepang is 93.03 inches
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sepang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sepang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sepang?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sepang?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Sepang?
What's the best high-end hotel in Sepang?
What's the best boutique hotel in Sepang?
Recent Reviews in Sepang
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Sepang airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Sepang?
- Where to stay near top Sepang attractions?
- More accommodation types in Sepang
- What kind of hotels are in Sepang?
- Which hotel chains are in Sepang?
- What are the most popular hotels in Sepang?
- Are there hotels near Sepang?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends