Search Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Hotels from AU$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Dec. 2019
Reviewed on 28 Sep. 2020
Visiting Port Dickson
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Port Dickson, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Port Dickson
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 27.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 70.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Dickson
Favorite family attractions include Port Dickson Ostrich Farm and Port Dickson Mini Zoo. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Admiral Cove Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Lukut and Port Dickson Army Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Port Dickson. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Grand Lexis Port Dickson - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private plunge pool.
- Klana Beach Resort Port Dickson - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Sepang International Circuit, located 16.2 mi (26.1 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Port Dickson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 93.03 inches of rain falls on Port Dickson each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Port Dickson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Dickson, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Port Dickson?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Port Dickson?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Port Dickson?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Port Dickson?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Port Dickson?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Port Dickson?
Recent Reviews in Port Dickson
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Port Dickson airport?
- Where to stay near top Port Dickson attractions?
- More accommodation types in Port Dickson
- What kind of hotels are in Port Dickson?
- Which hotel chains are in Port Dickson?
- What are the most popular hotels in Port Dickson?
- Are there hotels near Port Dickson?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends