- Seminyak Beach
- 10 min walk
- Eat Street
- 16 min walk
- Seminyak Square
- 19 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Imani Suites is located by the ocean and in an area with good shopping. Bali Bombing Memorial and Puputan Badung Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Seminyak Beach and Double Six Beach. Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park are not to be missed.
- Seminyak Beach - 10 min walk
- Eat Street - 16 min walk
- Seminyak Square - 19 min walk
- Double Six Beach - 5 min drive
- Legian Beach - 6 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aldiwan – Restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Organic Bali – Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch daily.
- Aya Street – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: IDR 150000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 375000.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Great location as it was close to many places my friends and I were wanting to visit. The room itself wasnt bad. My friends and I stayed in the family suite, it was quite comfy. If you can over look the things that needs to be fixed in the room and bathroom its a nice room. Also got warned about noise late at night. Closing the doors isolates this. Staff were quite friendly as well. One of the main reasons why i chose this place is the amenities. Heard great things about its roof top bar, however when I stayed there it was mostly closed. When it was open, bar staff had said that the bar was actually closing even though it was 6PM. When i asked what time they open, the bar staff had no clue. They recommended the hotels restaurant instead of the rooftop bar. This made no sense as the rooftop bar is apart of the hotel. The pool - unsafe and dirty. Only 1 point of exit, and the stairs itself looked unsafe to even stand on. The chairs surrounding the pool and bar was also dirty. The breakfast menu is a set menu that does not change. I was allergic to 80% of the menu, so the fact that they didnt change it at least 2nd daily made it hard to eat here. Lucky the place is close to many other restaurants. Aircon works so that was a plus. Also place does airport pick up. However found it strange that they requested for us to pay cash only for this. Would recommend only if youre looking for a place to just sleep, and walking distance to ideal locations like potato head and seminyak square