- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of D' Djabu Hotel Seminyak
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Exclusive Suite, 1 King Bed, Bathtub, Pool View
About this area
Located in Seminyak, D' Djabu Hotel Seminyak is near the beach. Bali Bombing Memorial and Puputan Badung Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Finns Recreation Club and Benoa Harbour. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park. With windsurfing and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Eat Street - 4 min walk
- Seminyak Square - 11 min walk
- Seminyak Beach - 7 min drive
- Double Six Beach - 16 min drive
- Legian Beach - 28 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
D' Djabu Hotel Seminyak
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Selected guestrooms
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per room (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 150000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 300000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Awesome budget hotel
The facilities are good but basic. I found the sheets and towels are old they had stains on them and some sheets had rips which was very poor effort. But staff are very friendly go out of their way to help rooms are big and neat. It’s a great hotel when your on a tight budget as this hotel is definitely value for money and if you would love to spend your money exploring Bali and not on a hotel this is for you.