- Moscone Convention Center
- 15 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall
- 16 min walk
- Sightglass Coffee
- 1 min walk
- Terroir Natural Wine Merchant & Bar
- 2 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, Signature San Francisco is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Golden Gate Park and Mission Dolores Park, while San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Pier 39, a top local attraction.
- Moscone Convention Center - 15 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 16 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 18 min walk
- South Park - 3 min drive
- Oracle Park - 3 min drive
- Market St & 7th St Stop - 6 min walk
- 22nd Street Station - 9 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Sightglass Coffee - 1 min walk
- Terroir Natural Wine Merchant & Bar - 2 min walk
- Tony Bolony - 2 min walk
- Trademark Sports Bar - 2 min walk
- Copyright - 2 min walk
About this property
Signature San Francisco
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We booked a room with a queen and two bunk beds kinda small for a family of four to be honest but fine if youre just going to be sleeping