Overview of San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Concierge Room, Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds (Guest)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View, Corner
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Club Room, 2 Double Beds, Business Lounge Access
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom, No View
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, San Francisco Marriott Marquis is in the city centre and near a metro station. Pier 39 and Lombard Street are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield San Francisco Centre and Ghirardelli Square. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Kayaking, windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Market St & Stockton St Stop and Market St & 4th St Stop are just steps away.
- Moscone Convention Center - 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 5 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 15 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 8 min drive
- Oracle Park - 10 min drive
- Market St & Stockton St Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 16 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 18 min drive
- B55 Craft House and Kitch — 1 min walk
- The View Lounge — 1 min walk
- Keystone - 1 min walk
- Dirty Habit - 1 min walk
- Mel's Drive-In - 1 min walk
About this property
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- An adult aged 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 79.99 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square Hotel
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
- Francisco riott quis Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location that is centrally located. We enjoyed the View lounge and spacious rooms with excellent views.