- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Moscone Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 7 min walk
- The Chieftain Irish Pub
- 1 min walk
- BUCA Italian Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, InterContinental San Francisco is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ghirardelli Square and Van Ness Avenue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park or Cow Palace.
- Moscone Convention Center - 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 7 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 15 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 7 min drive
- Oracle Park - 8 min drive
- Powell St. Station - 7 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 16 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Luce — 1 min walk
- The Chieftain Irish Pub - 1 min walk
- BUCA Italian Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Tin - 2 min walk
- Tempest - 3 min walk
About this property
InterContinental San Francisco
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 61.56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental San Francisco Hotel
- InterContinental San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall clean hotel along with guest room....in a good central area...many shops and restaurants only minutes away via walking...good food at Luce (one Michelin star)!