- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
Choose dates to view prices
ADA Premier Queen
ADA Superior Queen
Premier Double Queen
1 Bedroom King Suite
Junior Suite King
The Zeppelin Suite King
ADA Deluxe Queen
ADA Premier Double Queen
ADA Premier King
Family Suite Double Queen
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Golden Gate Park and Aquatic Park, while San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for Pier 39, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including boat tours, golfing and segway rentals/tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 12 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 16 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 9 min drive
- Lombard Street - 12 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- Powell St & Post St Stop - 3 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Rambler — 1 min walk
- The Mantel Bar — 1 min walk
- Postrio - 1 min walk
- Zingari - 1 min walk
- Level III - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.77 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Our room was pleasant, though it wasn’t until the following morning we discovered the black mildew in the shower....LOTS OF IT!!, around the soup shelf and all along the gutter for the sliding doors I took video to show the front desk staff, and the neighboring restaurant staff. The adjacent room we were offered had less, but was clearly mildewing also