It’s a bit outdated but for us it served its purpose there was enough space a full kitchen and close to Northstar. I don’t know if we would stay here again as we are not big into snow sports but It was nice enough with plenty of room for a group of 8.
Overview of Northstar California Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Condo, 1 Bedroom (1 Bathroom)
Condo, 2 Bedrooms (1 Bathroom)
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Village)
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
About this area
Northstar California Resort is located in Truckee. Northstar California Resort and Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Donner Lake and Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park.
- Northstar California Resort - 3 min drive
- Big Springs Gondola Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Ponderosa Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Kings Beach State Recreation Area - 9 min drive
- Tahoe Cross Country Ski Area - 20 min drive
- Truckee Station - 8 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Fiftyfifty Brewing Co. - 6 min drive
- Tough Beans - 7 min drive
- Blue Coyote - 7 min drive
- Cottonwood Restaurant and Bar - 8 min drive
- Jax on the Tracks - 8 min drive
About this property
Northstar California Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 100 Northstar Drive.<br />For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Facilities fee: USD 0 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Northstar California Resort
- Northstar California Resort Truckee
- Northstar California Truckee
- Northstar California
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property was great for family vacation. We stayed in a three bedroom town home and it accommodated my family of five perfectly. There was even room for an additional three people. The maintenance staff worked overtime making sure that everything in the condo worked perfectly and were were comfortable on a snowy day. I recommend this property to any family seeking safe fun family vacation during winter.