- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, View
Mountain View King Room
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, Fireplace
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Fireplace
Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace, No View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Fireplace, No View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
Room, 3 Bedrooms, Balcony
Room, 3 Bedrooms, Mountain View
Room, 4 Bedrooms, Mountain View
Room, 2 Bedrooms, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Allergy Friendly
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Allergy Friendly
About this area
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is located in Truckee. Northstar California Resort and Boreal Mountain Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Donner Lake and Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park.
- Big Springs Gondola Ski Lift - 12 min drive
- Ponderosa Golf Course - 15 min drive
- Northstar-at-Tahoe - 24 min drive
- Tahoe Cross Country Ski Area - 25 min drive
- Tahoe City Marina - 28 min drive
- Truckee Station - 17 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Manzanita — 1 min walk
- The Living Room — 1 min walk
- Fiftyfifty Brewing Co. - 12 min drive
- Tough Beans - 13 min drive
- Blue Coyote - 13 min drive
About this property
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
Awards and affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 175, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 75 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 175 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Truckee
- Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- The Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
nice hotel. Great food from