Visiting San Andres
Travelers to San Andres give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium.
- There are 189 hotels and other accommodations in San Andres
- The closest major airport is in San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) 0.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Andres
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Spratt Bight, Punta Norte, and Coton Cay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paintball San Andres and Johnny Cay.
In San Andres, there are 189 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa San Miguel - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hostal Marlyn Sai - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hostal. With a stay at this 2.5-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, along with in-room LED TVs.
- Hostal Mar y Mar - Amenities in this 1.5-star hostal accommodation include free WiFi and pillowtop beds.
Dressing for San Andres
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 77°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 78°F
- About 164.96 inches of rain falls on San Andres each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 77°F