Search Salisbury, England Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Salisbury, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, top-notch restaurants, and riverfront. Welcoming and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its museums and bars. Top sights in the city include Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, and Old Sarum.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) 32.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU) 33.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Stonehenge, Old Sarum, and Salisbury Museum. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Salisbury Cathedral, Cathedral Close, and Wilton House. Additionally, you might want to add Woodhenge to your agenda.
In Salisbury, you'll find 65 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hare Lodge B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Rollestone Manor - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Stonehenge Cottages - With a stay at this 5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Top places to see in the area include Great Hall, located 20.6 mi (33.2 from the heart of the city, and Southampton Maritime Museum, which is 20.8 mi (33.4 away.
Getting Around Salisbury
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Salisbury Station, Dean Station, or Salisbury Tisbury Station. Salisbury might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Salisbury each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Salisbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salisbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Salisbury?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Salisbury?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Salisbury?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Salisbury?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Salisbury?
What's the best boutique hotel in Salisbury?
What's the best hotel in Salisbury to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Salisbury
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Salisbury airport?
- Where to stay near top Salisbury attractions?
- More accommodation types in Salisbury
- Which hotel chains are in Salisbury?
- What are the most popular hotels in Salisbury?
- Are there hotels near Salisbury?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends