- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Salotto Monti
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double or Twin Room
Basic Double Room
Junior Suite, City View
Flexible Room - Room Change
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighbourhood, Salotto Monti is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Roman Forum and Trevi Fountain are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.
- Piazza Venezia - 8 min walk
- Roman Forum - 9 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 9 min walk
- Via Veneto - 10 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 1 min drive
- Cavour Station - 8 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 16 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 41 min drive
- LasaGnaM Nazionale - 1 min walk
- Queen's Chips Amsterdam - 1 min walk
- Il Grillo Brillo - 1 min walk
- Il girasole - 2 min walk
- Burger King - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.00 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I cannot recommend this hotel. It should be stated that the hotel does not have a street entry. You come into a very dark and ding entry with no one to greet you. It felt like many China factory dorms that I’ve seen on business. The floors and window coverings were very dirty in our room. The bathroom was in the middle of the room that had an awkward step to climb up. The bathroom was so small you could barely move in it and we’re smaller people! I asked the front desk area up on the 3rd floor if they’d request a cab for an early tour we had scheduled and was given a number and told to call another location in the morning to arrange it ourselves, needless to say when we tried calling the number we could not get though. I’ve stayed in many international hotels and this was one of my worst experiences! Do not stay here!