Visiting Red Hill
Visitors to Red Hill are sure to enjoy the wineries, gardens, and spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. A top sight in the area is London Bridge. In Red Hill, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Hill
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Redhill Recreation Reserve. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Foxeys Hangout, Eldridge Estate of Red Hill, and Main Ridge Winery are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Port Phillip Estate to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Red Hill. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Haven Red Hill - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Stony Creek Cottages - Our customers like the quiet location at this cottage. With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Polperro Villas - This 4.5-star villa features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
A top sight outside the city is London Bridge, located 17.2 mi (27.6 from the city center.
Dressing for Red Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Red Hill gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F