Visitors to Prevelly are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and restaurants. In Prevelly, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Prevelly
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Prevelly Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Surfers Point to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Margaret River Beach Studios - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Prevelly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Prevelly is 31.38 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 52°F