Visitors to Busselton are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas. In Busselton, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Busselton
The city's cultural venues include ArtGeo Cultural Complex and Busselton Museum. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Busselton Jetty is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Busselton Visitor Centre and Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Busselton. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Busselton Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Observatory Guesthouse - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Palms Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Busselton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Busselton is 31.38 inches
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F