Search Busselton, Western Australia Hotels from AU$112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Busselton
Experience the lively coastal atmosphere of this small town on the banks of Geographe Bay, known for its beautiful sandy beaches and perfect turquoise-coloured water.
This small coastal village is famous for its dramatic rocky seascapes, superb surf breaks, bright white sands and thriving art scene.
Climb a historic lighthouse for stunning views of the Indian Ocean and hike a long-distance coastal track when visiting this pretty headland.
Visitors to Busselton are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas. In Busselton, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Busselton
The city's cultural venues include ArtGeo Cultural Complex and Busselton Museum. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Busselton Jetty is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Busselton Visitor Centre and Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Busselton. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Busselton Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Observatory Guesthouse - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Palms Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Busselton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Busselton is 31.38 inches
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Busselton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Busselton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Busselton?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Busselton?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Busselton?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Busselton?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Busselton?
What's the best luxury hotel in Busselton?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Busselton?
Recent Reviews in Busselton
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Busselton airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Busselton?
- Where to stay near top Busselton attractions?
- More accommodation types in Busselton
- What kind of hotels are in Busselton?
- Which hotel chains are in Busselton?
- What are the most popular hotels in Busselton?
- Are there hotels near Busselton?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends