Overview of Halifax Holiday Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Beach Villa 3 Bedrooms
Quarterdeck Villa 2 Bedrooms
Bay Villa 2 Bedrooms
Accessible Cabin 3 Bedrooms
Bay Villa 1 Bedroom
Beach Villa 4 Bedrooms
About this area
Halifax Holiday Park is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach.
- Nelson Head Lighthouse - 6 min walk
- West Nelson Bay - 11 min walk
- Fly Point Marine Reserve - 12 min walk
- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay - 4 min drive
- Nelson Bay Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 31 min drive
About this property
Halifax Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Halifax Holiday Park Campground Nelson Bay
- Halifax Holiday Park Campground
- Halifax Holiday Park Nelson Bay
- Halifax Holiday Park
- Halifax Holiday Park Nelson Bay, Port Stephens
- Halifax Holiday Park Campsite Nelson Bay
- Halifax Holiday Park Campsite
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location, facilities and staff! Will definitely come back again.