Perth Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Perth hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Perth trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Perth Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Perth holiday deals
Where to stay in Perth
Top hotels in Perth
Reviewed on 13 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 9 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 5 Jan. 2021
Top activities in Perth
Perth Beach Holiday
It's time to take a break and kick back seaside on a Perth holiday. Pretty coastal vistas are in plentiful supply on a trip to Perth — Cottesloe Beach (7 miles (11 km) away) is a well-known example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you need more options, loads of sightseers also book Perth holiday deals in the vicinity of Scarborough Beach and Sorrento Beach.
Things You Should Know About Perth
- If you want to stay right near the shoreline, see what's available at these Perth beach hotels. You're sure to find a place to suit your style.
- Private holiday homes, such as Magnificent Beach Retreat and Seapoint 102, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Perth. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Perth, population 1,896,500, is a wonderful place to visit for countless reasons. Get some handy tips on our Perth things to do page.
- Save a bundle on unforgettable experiences with our Perth holiday deals. See Kings Park and Botanic Garden, as well as other big sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.