Visiting Peng Chau
Visitors can enjoy all that Peng Chau has to offer including the beaches, temples, and theme park. This city's scenic landscape also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo, and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal.
- You'll find 632 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hong Kong (all)
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) 11.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) 46.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peng Chau
Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo, and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are some of the notable places to visit in the area. In the area, you'll also find Soho and Lan Kwai Fong.
Outside the city, popular places to see include International Finance Centre, located 7.5 mi (12 from the city center, and International Commerce Centre, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 away.
Dressing for Peng Chau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 3.19 inches of rain falls on Peng Chau each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 56°F