Visitors to Parap are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, casinos, and seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 4.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parap
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Parap Village Markets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add 24HR Art to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quest Parap - With a stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Parap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Parap gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F