Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Paradiso, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and spas. Top sights around the area include Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Golf Club, and Villa del Balbianello.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Paradiso
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno) 3.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) 44.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paradiso
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find Sacred Mountain of the Rosary and Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Paradiso. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The View Lugano - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Novotel Lugano Paradiso - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Villa del Balbianello, located 12 mi (19.3 from the city center, and Villa Olmo, which is 13 mi (20.9 away.
Dressing for Paradiso
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Paradiso each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F