Search Pantai Tengah, Langkawi Hotels from AU$13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Sep. 2020
Visiting Pantai Tengah
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pantai Tengah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. A top sight in the area is Langkawi Cable Car.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Pantai Tengah
- The closest major airport is in Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) 6.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pantai Tengah
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Tengah Beach and Cenang Beach. Additionally, you'll find Langkawi Cable Car in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pantai Tengah. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ambong Ambong - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Fuuka Villa - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Zackry Guest House - This 2.5-star guesthouse features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Pantai Tengah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Pantai Tengah gets about 2.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pantai Tengah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pantai Tengah, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pantai Tengah?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Pantai Tengah?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Pantai Tengah?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Pantai Tengah?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Pantai Tengah?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Pantai Tengah?
What are some hotels with pools in Pantai Tengah?
Recent Reviews in Pantai Tengah
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pantai Tengah airport?
- Where to stay near top Pantai Tengah attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pantai Tengah
- What kind of hotels are in Pantai Tengah?
- Which hotel chains are in Pantai Tengah?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pantai Tengah?
- Are there hotels near Pantai Tengah?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends