Search Palmerston North, Manawatu - Wanganui Hotels from AU$106
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug. 2020
Visiting Palmerston North
Visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas in Palmerston North, which is also known for its cafés and theaters. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Palmerston North
- The closest major airport is in Palmerston North (PMR-Palmerston North Intl.) 3.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palmerston North
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Te Manawa, Centrepoint Theatre, and New Zealand Rugby Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Square and City Library.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Palmerston North. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- @Riverhills - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Hacienda Motor Lodge - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 4.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- B K S Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour health club, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Palmerston North
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Palmerston North gets about 48.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Palmerston North?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palmerston North, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Palmerston North?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Palmerston North?
What's the best hotel for couples in Palmerston North?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Palmerston North?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Palmerston North?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Palmerston North?
Recent Reviews in Palmerston North
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Palmerston North airport?
- Where to stay near top Palmerston North attractions?
- More accommodation types in Palmerston North
- What kind of hotels are in Palmerston North?
- Which hotel chains are in Palmerston North?
- What are the most popular hotels in Palmerston North?
- Are there hotels near Palmerston North?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends