Visitors can enjoy all that Palmerston has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and art. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 14.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palmerston
Places to visit in the larger region include Howard Springs Nature Park, Flight Path Golf & Outdoor Recreation, and Hidden Valley Raceway. Additionally, you'll find Crocodylus Park and Holmes Jungle Nature Park in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rydges Palmerston - Darwin - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Palmerston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Palmerston is 67.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F