- Howard Springs Nature Park
- 7 min drive
- Crocodylus Park
- 10 min drive
- Hidden Valley Raceway
- 11 min drive
- Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district, Quest Palmerston is in a walkable area with good shopping. Crocodylus Park and Darwin Crocodile Farm are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Casuarina Square and Parap Village Markets. Indo Pacific Marine and Crocosaurus Cove are also worth visiting.
- Howard Springs Nature Park - 7 min drive
- Crocodylus Park - 10 min drive
- Hidden Valley Raceway - 11 min drive
- Marrara Sports Complex - 14 min drive
- TIO Stadium - 14 min drive
- East Arm Darwin Station - 12 min drive
- Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: AUD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quest Palmerston Apartment
- Quest Palmerston
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: AUD 10.00 per day
- On-site parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–noon: AUD 20 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 45.0 per night
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony
- BBQ Grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- AUD 15 per pet per night
- 2 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
- Pets allowed in specific rooms
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (reception)
- In the business district
- In the shopping district
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- 84 rooms
- 8 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2010
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Quiet and secure.Bad tv reception on some channels sbs manly.