Visiting Palm Beach Gardens
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palm Beach Gardens, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens, beaches, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its golf courses, restaurants, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Rapids Water Park, Jupiter Beach, and Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
- You'll find 442 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) 17.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field) 38.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach Gardens
Families come for attractions such as Cool BeansIndoor Playground and Cafe, Bashers Indoor RC Raceway, and Playmobil Fun Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Downtown at the Gardens is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Borland Center for Performing Arts and iSpas.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Palm Beach Gardens. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Rapids Water Park, located 4.9 mi (7.9 from the heart of the city, and Jupiter Beach, which is 6.1 mi (9.9 away.
Dressing for Palm Beach Gardens
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 62.40 inches of rain falls on Palm Beach Gardens each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F