At one time, this resort was probably very nice. The exterior of the buildings seemed to be nice and well kept. The grounds needed a little attention. Grass needed to be mowed and weeds need to be addressed ASAP. They have taken over the lawn, are all in the beds and are growing between the pavers around the pool. The layout of the rooms are very nice. It was nice to have a additional bedroom for two teenagers. When we started to inspect the kitchen, the overhead light did not work. We notified the front desk and maintenance showed up within the hour to replace the bulbs. Due to the lack of kitchen supplies, it really wasn’t feasible to utilize the kitchen. There was only one bowl, four plates and a handful of glasses. The appliances were old and dated. The top of the refrigerator was covered in dust and dead bugs. The faucet in the kitchen leaked and mold covered the head of the sprayer. The layout of the bedrooms were what we were told they were, one with a king and one with two twins. Both bedrooms appeared cleaned. Neither beds had comforters on them, just blankets to look like comforters. The sheets that were on the beds did not fit the beds. Our “king” bed had queen sheets on it that didn’t fit. The bathroom had the appearance of being cleaned except for the shower heads. Once again, there was an excessive amount of mold growing on them. There was no remote for the tv in the living room. There was more I could say but I exceeded to word limit.