Search Northam, Western Australia Hotels from AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Northam has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the area is Museum. The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 73.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Northam
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bernard Park, Morby Cottage, and Old Railway Station Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Northam Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Northam, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are some lodging options nearby.
- The Nosh & Nod - Howick Street is located 0.7 mi from the heart of Northam. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Northam can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Avon Accommodation York is 17.4 mi from the center of Northam. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in York can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- The Nosh & Nod - Avon Terrace is 17.4 mi from central Northam. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in York can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Museum, located 13.8 mi (22.1 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Northam
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at East Northam Station. Northam might not have as many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Northam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Northam gets about 10.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Northam?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Northam, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Northam?
Recent Reviews in Northam
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Northam airport?
- Where to stay near top Northam attractions?
- More accommodation types in Northam
- Which hotel chains are in Northam?
- What are the most popular hotels in Northam?
- Are there hotels near Northam?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends