Visiting Noosa Heads
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Noosa Heads, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés and parks.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Noosa Heads
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 23.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Noosa Heads
The beaches and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Noosa National Park, Noosa Beach, and Lake Weyba. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hastings Street is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Sunshine Beach Village Shops and Ed Webb Park.
In Noosa Heads, you'll be able to select from 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Noosa Residences - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Las Rias - Our customers like the beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a private beach, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Lookout Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Noosa Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Noosa Heads each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F