- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental - New York Times Square
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Sky View)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, View (Sky View)
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Studio, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, View, Corner (Sky View)
Studio, 1 King Bed, View (Sky View)
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, InterContinental - New York Times Square is in the city centre and near the airport. Times Square and Top of the Rock are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and Central Park. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for Central Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: 49th St. Station is 7 minutes by foot and Times Sq. - 42 St. Station is 7 minutes.
- Times Square - 3 min walk
- Broadway - 5 min walk
- Madison Square Garden - 9 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 13 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 13 min walk
- 49th St. Station - 7 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 12 min drive
- The Stinger Bar & Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ - 1 min walk
- City Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Daniela Trattoria - 2 min walk
- Qi Bangkok Eatery - 2 min walk
About this property
InterContinental - New York Times Square
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 42 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 42 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental New York Times Square Hotel
- InterContinental New York Times Square
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
There are no slippers in the room, the service staff opened the door to enter the room without permission