Get an overview of this hotelSmart, stylish Manhattan hotel
In marvelous Midtown
Stewart Hotel is located in the city's bustling Midtown. Madison Square Garden and Penn Station are across the street, and Times Square - the hub of the Broadway Theater District - is a 15-minute walk. Top-of-the-world views from the Empire State Building are even closer - 10 minutes on foot.
Guests can wind down from the big-city buzz of Manhattan in a stunning lobby, all high ceilings and dazzling black-and-white color scheme. The bistro, Niles NYC, offers modern American food and weekend brunch, as well as late-night cocktails.
Chic surrounds, WiFi (surcharge)
Smart, stylish guestrooms feature WiFi (included with resort fee) and iPod® docking stations. Options range from compact standard rooms to sprawling suites with views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River, or Freedom Tower. Some larger rooms have kitchenettes. Rollaway beds are available for a fee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access (included with resort fee) is available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Stewart Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 618
- Number of floors - 28
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Niles - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 85.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 36.72 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 85 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 90 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Affinia Manhattan
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York
- Affinia Manhattan New York
- Manhattan Affinia
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia hotel New York
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia hotel
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia New York
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Stewart Hotel New York
- Manhattan NYC an Affinia hotel
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following amenities (included in the daily resort fee): 20% discount on dinner at Niles Restaurant and Bar; unlimited use of the business center; local and domestic long-distance calls; 24-hour access to the fitness center.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.