- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lincoln Center
- 12 min walk
- Columbus Circle
- 19 min walk
- Viand Cafe
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in New York's Upper West Side neighbourhood, Hotel Beacon is near a metro station. 5th Avenue and Times Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: 72nd St. Station (Broadway) is 4 minutes by foot and 79 St. Station is 5 minutes.
- Central Park - 6 min walk
- Lincoln Center - 12 min walk
- Columbus Circle - 19 min walk
- Trump Tower - 3 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 3 min drive
- 72nd St. Station (Broadway) - 4 min walk
- New York Harlem 125th St. Station - 6 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Viand Cafe - 1 min walk
- Fairway - 1 min walk
- Piccolo Cafe - 2 min walk
- Maison Kayser - 2 min walk
- RedFarm - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 30 for adults, and USD 17 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 65 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Beacon New York
- Hotel Beacon
- Beacon New York
- Beacon Hotel New York City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Location was great, recommendations made for dining was excellent. Toilet backed up and over flowed 2 times, service for it took a long time, coffe maker not working and lack of hot water.