- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Leisure)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Mobility)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds (Leisure)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed (Leisure, High Floor)
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan is in the city centre. Macy's and Times Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for Bronx Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: 34 St. - Penn Station is 4 minutes by foot and 34 St. - Penn Station (Fashion Av.) is 6 minutes.
- Times Square - 7 min walk
- Macy's - 8 min walk
- Madison Square Garden - 9 min walk
- Bryant Park - 12 min walk
- Broadway - 13 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 6 min walk
- 34 St. - Penn Station - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Zoob Zib Aura Thai - 2 min walk
- Thai Select - 2 min walk
- Sergimmo Slumeria - 2 min walk
- Houndstooth Pub - 2 min walk
- Larb Ubol - 3 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.43 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35.0 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel staff were really helpful and breakfast was great.