Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Montevrain, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 3297 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) 20 from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly) 31.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montevrain
A favorite place to visit in the city is Val d'Europe. In the area, you'll also find Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Montevrain. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Marne La Vallée Val d'Europe - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Residhome Val d'Europe - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a snack bar/deli, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Ibis budget Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Montevrain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Montevrain gets about 24.25 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F