Visitors to Modbury are sure to enjoy the spas, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and parks. Top sights around the area include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Adelaide Oval.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 18.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Modbury
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tea Tree Plaza is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find National Wine Centre of Australia and Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sfera's Park Suites & Convention Centre - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to visit in the area include Adelaide Oval, located 7.5 mi (12.1 from the city center, and Art Gallery of South Australia, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 away.
Dressing for Modbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Modbury gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F