Search Medellin, Antioquia Hotels from AU$16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Mar. 2020
Travelers to Medellin give high marks for the lively bar scene, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés, entertainment choices, and local tours. Top sights in the city include Atanasio Giradot Stadium, Park of Lights, and Palacio de la Cultura.
- There are 390 hotels and other accommodations in Medellin
- The closest major airport is in Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) 19.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Medellin
Cultural venues in the city include Museo El Castillo, Carlos Vieco Theatre, and Jose Gutierrez Gomez Medellin Metropolitan Theatre. Notable city landmarks like Palacio de la Cultura and Botero Square Sculpture Park might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Park of Lights, Belen's Park, and Parque Biblioteca Belen.
In Medellin, there are 390 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Parque Del Rio - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Terra Biohotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Affinity Aparta Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in El Poblado can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Medellin include Atanasio Giradot Stadium.
Getting Around Medellin
Take advantage of metro transit at Industriales Station, Estadio Station, and Exposiciones Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Medellin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 61°F at night
- Medellin gets about 4.53 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Medellin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Medellin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Medellin?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Medellin?
What's the best hotel for couples in Medellin?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Medellin?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Medellin?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Medellin?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Medellin?
Recent Reviews in Medellin
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Medellin airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Medellin?
- Where to stay near top Medellin attractions?
- More accommodation types in Medellin
- What kind of hotels are in Medellin?
- Which hotel chains are in Medellin?
- What are the most popular hotels in Medellin?
- Are there hotels near Medellin?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends