Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marysville, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Everett
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field) 20.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) 36.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marysville
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Soundbridge Seattle Symphony Music Discovery Center and Hibulb Cultural Center. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Seattle Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. You'll also find Legion Memorial Golf Course and Everett Community College in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Marysville. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Tulalip Resort Casino - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, a Marysville - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Tulalip - Marysville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Dressing for Marysville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 47.24 inches of rain falls on Marysville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F