Search Mandurah, Western Australia Hotels from AU$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Oct. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mandurah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. The relaxing and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Penguin Island.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Mandurah
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 68.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mandurah
Favorite family attractions include King's Carnival and Peel Zoo. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Silver Sands Beach, Halls Head Beach, and Pyramids Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and dolphin watching, while XY Body Treatments Mandurah, The Cut Golf Course, and Pinjarra Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
In Mandurah, there are 55 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beach Front - The Wedge - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and limo/town car service, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Seashells Mandurah - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Dolphin Quay Apartments - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Penguin Island, located 15.1 mi (24.4 from the center of the city.
Getting Around Mandurah
With so many ways to get around, exploring Mandurah is a breeze. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mandurah Station. You can find out about water travel options at the marina.
Dressing for Mandurah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 26.81 inches of rain falls on Mandurah each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mandurah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mandurah, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mandurah?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Mandurah?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Mandurah?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Mandurah?
What's the best high-end hotel in Mandurah?
What's the best golf hotel in Mandurah?
Recent Reviews in Mandurah
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mandurah airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Mandurah?
- Where to stay near top Mandurah attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mandurah
- What kind of hotels are in Mandurah?
- Which hotel chains are in Mandurah?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mandurah?
- Are there hotels near Mandurah?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends