Visitors to Mancora are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, live music, and ecotours.
- There are 99 hotels and other accommodations in Mancora
- The closest major airport is in Talara (TYL-Capitan FAP Victor Montes Arias Intl.) 52.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mancora
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mancora Beach, Organos Beach, and Los Organos Plaza de Armas. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nuro Pier and Punta Sal Beach.
In Mancora, there are 99 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arennas Mancora - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Sirena - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Suites del Mar - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mancora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Mancora gets about 42.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 66°F