Overview of Shamrock Gardens Motel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio, Non Smoking, Kitchenette (Balcony Room)
Standard Studio, Non Smoking, Kitchenette (Garden Room)
About this area
Shamrock Gardens Motel is located in West Mackay. Mackay Leisure Centre and Black Springs Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Caneland Central and Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre. Bluewater Lagoon and Mackay Regional Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Mackay Regional Botanic Gardens - 16 min walk
- Mackay Base Hospital - 3 min drive
- Jubilee Park - 3 min drive
- Mackay Enertainment and Convention Centre - 3 min drive
- Harrup Park - 3 min drive
- Mackay Station - 4 min drive
- Mackay, QLD (MKY) - 8 min drive
About this property
Shamrock Gardens Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We like the convenience of not having to drive anywhere for a meal after we have booked in. That means we can walk back to the room after a nice meal and a few drinks and have a restful nights sleep and we love the continental breakfast that they give us.