- Air conditioning
- Business Services
- Room service
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Double Bed
Entertainment – Satellite channels and pay-per-view films
Food & Drink – Room service
Bathroom – Hairdryer
Practical – Iron/ironing board and phone
Comfort – Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
Located near the beach, The Imperial Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood. Covent Garden Market and The Strand are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and St. James Park. London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are not to be missed.
- The British Museum - 7 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 16 min walk
- Leicester Square - 7 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 9 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 9 min drive
- Russell Square Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Euston Station - 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 46 min drive
- Il Fornello - 1 min walk
- Dean's Bar - 2 min walk
- Pizza Express - 2 min walk
- Penn Club - 2 min walk
- The Swan - 2 min walk
About this property
The Imperial Hotel
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Films for purchase
- Satellite channels
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for The Imperial Hotel
Great for London visit.
Friendly staff, pleasant surroundings. clean comfortable room. Breakfast was good with plenty to choose from. Walking distance to West End is a plus.
Cons: Maybe croissants or sweet pastries could be added to the breakfast options.
Location: The British Museum is virtually round the corner, The British Library and the Foundling Museum are only 10 minutes walk.