- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hyde Park
- 4 min walk
- 6 min walk
- 1 min walk
- The Gloucester
- 1 min walk
- London (ZEP-Victoria Train Station)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Royal Albert Hall and Marble Arch are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Coca-Cola London Eye. ZSL London Zoo and Sky Garden are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Hyde Park - 4 min walk
- Harrods - 6 min walk
- Hyde Park Corner - 9 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 14 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 17 min walk
- Knightsbridge Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 18 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 34 min drive
- Le Chinois Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Tangerine — 1 min walk
- Beiteddine - 1 min walk
- The Gloucester - 1 min walk
- Sumosan Twiga - 2 min walk
About this property
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 65.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.50 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel
- Millennium London Knightsbridge
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Excellent Location breakfast great Room very small bed very small and not very comfortable Air conditioner not working well