- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis London Excel Docklands
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Double Room, 1 Double Bed (‘SweetRoom’)
About this area
Located in London's Docklands neighbourhood, ibis London Excel Docklands is near the airport and near a metro station. Tower of London and Tower Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield Stratford City and Liverpool Street. Sky Garden and London Eye are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- O2 Arena - 13 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 20 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 22 min drive
- The Shard - 26 min drive
- Tower of London - 27 min drive
- Royal Victoria Station - 4 min walk
- London West Ham Station - 5 min drive
- London (LCY-London City) - 13 min drive
- FOGGS — 1 min walk
- Cafe Bonnane - 2 min walk
- Al Masar - 2 min walk
- Top 1 Forever - 3 min walk
- Caffe Fratelli - 3 min walk
About this property
ibis London Excel Docklands
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.45 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location away from the madding crowd but near to transport into the city - a fraction of city centre hotel costs. cable car takes you into the heart of Greenwich